Translate

Saturday 6 August 2011

A few more cards

Just a quickie today as Del and I are going up to London in a bit to see The Million Dollar Quartet tonight,  stay in a lovely hotel and then Camden Market tomorrow (my fave!) All courtesy of my Mum and Dad for our anniversary, last November!!!! Lol, it's taken a little while for us to fit this weekend in!

Played about in the craft room sticking magnets to bottles (I will post a photo when the job is complete) I knew I had bought stickles in bulk but just didn't realise quite how many!

To relieve the boredom of cutting and sticking magnets, I cut and stuck some paper :0)

Papers are Pink Paislee 'Butterfly Garden', MS Deep Edge Punch, Hero Arts Stamp

Anna Griffin photo mat (I can't find the name on any of the packaging!) Distress Stickles on the bee wings - yay, I knew they would get used at some point!

Beloved Anna Griffin 'Cecile' papers, Nellie Snellen Die, MS punch, I have no idea who made the stamp!
Off to pack now, have a lovely weekend!

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)