Translate

Friday 5 August 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #36

Hi all,

after finishing my lo for the Sketchy Thursday challenge I decided that instead of throwing the scraps in a drawer I would make a couple of cards! I keep saying that I am going to take some to our local shop to sell but haven't plucked up the courage yet :0(

I scooted over to Cardabilities and found this little beauty!

So here is the sketch



and here is my take



Both cards use Anna Griffin papers 'Francesca', the flower stickers are also Anna Griffin. The trim along the bottom is a Martha Stewart punch, the doily is a Nellie Snellen die and the butterflies are a Tim Holtz die. The stamp on the first one is Hero Arts and the second one is Fiskars.

I really enjoyed making these as it's the first time I have used a sketch for cards. I shall be back!
Thanks for looking,
Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)