Translate

Thursday 25 July 2013

This Boy

There is a delicious colour challenge over at Life Paper Scrapbook...really the perfect colour palette for a small boy and his adoring Grandma :)))



The photo is not the best quality but it is the only one I have of that first moment that I got to hold my DGS when he was minutes old......a very special moment in my life :)

glorious papers from Fancy Pants...all the rest is from my hoard (and some of it is ancient!)

Studio Calico wood veneer star and word, the star has been misted with Teal Color Shine. A Martha Stewart clay flower misted with CS Mustard...I love that stuff! The rub on is 'old as the hills' HOTP.

no prizes for guessing that the title was cut on the Silhouette!! Heidi Swapp stamp.

More Studio Calico wood veneers, clay star (made by me!) MME brad, Stash Panache flair and Ali Edwards stamp. 

Back in the day I used to scrap 8 x 8 and without exception every album (including commissioned ones) has this layout design in it....so I thought I would give it a try 12 x 12 stylee......I really, really like it!! Hope you do too :)



Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

16 comments:

  1. A really really great scrapbook page! I love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circle around the precious picture! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this page! the circle with all the tiny deco bits is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How'd I miss this one???? Eeek...bloglovin' is not really working all that well for me...anyways....staggering! That circle idea.......fabbo...love it & all the bits & bobs on it! If I was judging, you'd win hands down:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing!!! thanks for playing along with us at LPS..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this circle, what a special moment and you documented it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent.....love the circle with all the little details..... Beautiful layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, how awesome is that?!?! stunning page! thank you for joining us at lps :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my - what a stunning page - really love the big circle elements with the different embellishments - thanks so much for playing along at LPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this page is amazing! Love it! Thanks for playing along at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun, I love the stitching!~
    Thank you for joining us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook. and I hope to see you again with our next challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw this on LPS, congratulations on your win! I just wanted to stop by and say this layout is so gorgeous and I love this design with the fun embellies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous! That circle is to die for! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the great Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love this layout! It is so beautifully done! May I ask what font you used for the "this boy" title you cut-out with your Silhouette?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)