Translate

Wednesday 24 July 2013

'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' for Merly Impressions

Hello, hello!!

I was delighted to be given the Blast Off collection to play with...absolute perfection for someone with a new little man in her life! However, I wanted to show you all that this collection is soooo versatile! 

Today I wanted you to see how it can be toned down with a photo of DGD in her pink pyjamas :0)





 I have used the Kaisercraft number background stamp and a pale grey ink...really subtle but gorgeous! The title was cut from the Gravity paper and I punched out the orange star and replaced it with a metal one from my stash. I layered up border stickers and strips of paper from the collection and dotted some of the blue Kaisercraft rhinestones around.



The moon circle is from the Collectables pack, so many lovely bits to choose from! The 'R' is from the letter stickers.


I hope you'll agree, that for a collection that is mainly primary colours and aimed at boys, this has worked perfectly for a sweet little miss :0)

Thanks for popping in today, looking forward to sharing more Kaisercraft goodness with you soon!

Ali x 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet pic of Miss R....those little zigzag stitches are sooo cute & the colours work really well for girl pages, too...clever you! Still lusting after that bg stamp...looks sooo nice:):):) And my fave, fave bit I have to say is that star!!!! Fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)