Translate

Thursday 19 September 2013

Thrilled to bits!!!!

Hello blog friends,

My life is changing in a big way and is going to be crammed to the gunnels with scrapbooking! :)

Today I start as the new Editor of Scrap365 magazine!!! As you can imagine I am totally over the moon.....excited.....nervous.....full of ideas.......can not wait to get cracking!

I hope to see you all on Facebook and the Blog. There are going to be lots of fabulous things going on.....just give me a chance to get to grips with my new role :)

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

14 comments:

  1. Totally, over the moon THRILLED for you - can't WAIT to see your 'fingerprint' on tithe mag & FB etc:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ali!!!! Super fun :) I'll be looking for ya!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! That's awesome Ali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, well done Ali and what a super job, combining your hobby with your job is most peoples dream. I am so happy for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Ali, enjoy your new job, and keep the magazine rocking it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! That is awesome news!!! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! Congrats Ali, that's awesome news. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just heard from Katy and promptly called to wish you congratulations. So that was the secret news. I am so looking forward to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto, I just read the mail from Katy and thought I'd call in to say congratulations on the new post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow congratulations and best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Ali! Can't wait to work with you!! Will miss dear Katy :( but sure you will do a fantabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! congratulations. How amazing and what an opportunity. Its a great mag and you are going to be wonderful, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how amazing! a huge congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)