Translate

Tuesday 17 September 2013

A Year of 8ness

WARNING: photo heavy post as it's Mini Album time!! :D

Every year I create an album for my God-daughter documenting the fun things she has done in the previous 12 months. click here to see last year's

After rooting around my album drawer I came across a tag album....with 6 pockets....perfect one pocket for every two months :D

So let's get on with it as there are a lot of photos to get through!


I gessoed the front cover to tone the colour of the chipboard down a bit and then used a mask and Distress Inks (again!!! I know, but I love it!!) 


Fancy Pants number, Spellbinders Die '@', Heidi Swapp glitter bow, Elle Studio tag








Some months have more photos than others......I am just given the photos on a memory stick :) I don't think it matters though. I have decorated all of the tags but I'm not sure that her Mummy will want me sharing all of her photos....so here are some close ups :)


a painted Craftwork Cards chipboard heart, Ali Edwards banner cut on the Silhouette


Pretty Little Studio Vintage card


This book paper butterfly was one of the gazillion I had to make when GD came for the day. I had put some into a kit for her and she had run out....So she did the die cutting and painting and I did the sticking and stamping!! I was allowed to have one :) 



So that's another year done and dusted.....I can not believe she is 9 now...well 9 1/4 cos it's taken me forever to get this done LOL!!

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having a little book of photos to document a year of life....it does save on space. You did a brilliant job Ali. I love the colours and the little touches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots.....love how you've used them right through, & the photos on tags is a fabulous idea! All those lovely little bits...including the different ways of writing the months...oh, yes! I noticed:):):) totally gorgeous. Can I be your God D if I send a bunch of pics???!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. She'll be so grateful when she's older and has all those memories captured for her. Lovely mini with pretty colours and embellies

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fabulous mini!!! I adore it!!! And so many little details to admire...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great idea - perhaps I should have a go at something like this for my nieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)