Translate

Monday 15 July 2013

'Sweet' for Merly Impressions

Hello, hello!

I am back with another layout using the fabulous Blast Off collection from Kaisecraft :0)

This challenge is all about Summer Times.

I love a picnic, especially on the beach. Who cares about sand if you have the sea within paddling distance?? Perfection :0)

I took this photo on a recent expedition to the beach. It sums up what Summer is all about for me......delicious fruit, beaches, picnics and happy times :0)






The Kaisercraft card stock that Chrissy sent me is a dream to cut  on the Silhouette


I had fun going through the Collectables and finding ways to include the phrases on a layout about fruit!


don't these colours just scream happy Summer days?


Thanks so much for popping in today. I hope you will play along with the challenge.....looking forward to seeing what you come up with :0)

Ali x 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the theme and all the yummy colors ;)
    Have a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great layout. Love the colors and all the creativeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love this! Great message too! (As I am pigging out on Maltesers!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm with Chantal ... I'm stuffing myself with licorice !!!!!!!!! Love your bright colours & your circles - especially the cotton one & that silly title is FABULOUS !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)