Translate

Thursday 20 September 2012

'You Make Me So Happy'

I know that with that title you are expecting to see one of my loved ones...well it is one of my loved ones but not of the warm blooded variety :0)

It's another of my lo's for the Italian album and what is more Italian than good coffee??? Oh ok, maybe pizza, past and ice cream would be the first things to spring to mind and I certainly had my fair share of them, but coffee is a staple part of my diet and I LOVE it!!

This layout was done for the Scraptastic Club's September Challenge #2. Use either colour palette from the new kits and make an embellishment from a  punch.....done!

I am struggling to cut into my last few patterned papers......I know I should but I just can't! I supplemented my kit with a handful of scraps from PP and OA, plus some homemade washi.

delicious tags from my kit, MME stamp, my punched banner

I stamped the grid but it was too dark so I over stitched in white to tone it down. MME stamp and a GCD heart stamp

Beautiful SC heart.....struggling to use these too! Die cut label stamped with a MME stamp and edged with a Pro Marker
I adore this colour combination and am having so much fun with my kit from Scraptastic.....looking forward to next month's and really need to break into the August one, but it is soooo beautiful!!! LOL

Thanks for popping in,

Ali x

5 comments:

  1. ...& I would've thought the stitching was absolutely & completely on purpose if you hadn't said!!! I have one coffee a day...but I LOVE it, too- & I ADORE coffee pictures! LOVE your little heart banner:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! The coffee and your page :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee, absolutely!! and not just a cup a day, that's just the first one in the morning. LOVE the stitched grid and the lasso with a heart! Did you say the tag with punched out chevron and "noted" came in the kit? LOVE it too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO! The stitched grid is a wonderful design feature, and I like it repeated lightly next to the photo. Your punched shapes are a nice addition. I'm saving this one to inspire me later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved readinng this thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)