Translate

Wednesday 9 May 2012

'Cherished Shadows'


Hello

another layout from Project Holiday to share, this one inspired by the Frosted Designs NSD challenge - use strips of paper (or washi tape????):


excuse my shadow!!!  A piece of very old paper stamped with MS background stamp in silver. The banner is a House of 3 one from Silhouette
Anna Griffin rosette, Glitz sticker

Washi tape love! I have now bought some real stuff :0) The pink, black and blue chevron are bought.
Not the best photos again...roll on getting my camera back and please, please, please can we have some sunshine in the UK soon!!!!

Thanks for popping in and brightening my day,

Ali x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)