Translate

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Sketches in Thyme #68

Hello

today's post is a layout that was inspired by the great sketch over at SiT :0)

I love circles so always happy when I see a challenge that requires the use of lots of them!!!



Here is my layout using the dregs of the photos taken on a family day last Summer. I have used so many from this day as it was such a lovely one and everyone was in such high spirits - the photos are a great reflection of how much fun we had :0)

Kraft background misted with Cosmic Shimmer and Chalk sprays. October Afternoon paper and stickers.  

WRMK gromlet

Loo roll soaked, embossed, die cut and inked! Wooden flower inked and misted. words cut from Cosmo Cricket 'Odds and Ends' paper

This has received the same treatment as the one above :0)
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely rest of the day :0)

Ali x


***** Yay!! Just found out that this was a winner!! ******

9 comments:

  1. Love the misting, and what fun photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme. Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout- I'm gonna have to check out Sketches in Thyme! TFS!
    Heather P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just love the entire composition! Fun happy photos! Awesome misting and love the little details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page! I think I will use this sketch for a baby LO I need to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your take on the sketch. Your photos are so fun and I love your product choices and placement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all the misting on your layout, combined with one of my favorite manufacturers, October Afternoon! Makes for a lovely layout!

      Delete
  7. ohhh LOVE the misting and fun colors here!!! super cute. thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so fun! LOVE all your misting and uber playful take on the sketch! And that little, stitched banner, in the corner, is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)