Translate

Wednesday 8 February 2012

'Love' Cards

Good morning!!

I have been a happy lady over the last couple of days as DD#1 has been getting home earlier than expected from Uni so that precious hour has been devoted to time in my craft room!!

I would normally do one post per challenge but as all these cards are much of a muchness, i.e. love theme, red and pink, it made sense to group them together!

I am loving the word paper from Cosmo Cricket 'Odds and Ends' collection :0) I bought it a while ago and had forgotten all bout this little beauty!! Now that I have got it on my desk I can't stop playing with it!

#1 Cupcake Craft click here for challenge details and also Little Scrap Pieces click here for their challenge

I cut an aperture with a Spellbinders Die and attached the 'waste' to the inside of the card. I then layered October Afternoon Circles and cut a circle in the centre. Papermania LOVE stamp with red heart done in Stickles

A chipboard heart coloured with red ink and Stickles in a heart shape :0)


#2 The Kraft Journal click here for details of their challenge


Cosmo Cricket 'Odds and Ends' paper, scribble heart from Papermania

#3 CR84FN Color Challenge click here for their challenge   

Felt heart border is old as hills Queen & Co!! Punched hearts from Cosmo Cricket 'Odds and Ends' and another of those gorgeous little words! The felt heart in the bottom corner was cut from the border.


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely day!!!

Ali x 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of cards! Love all the hearts! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy thank you so much for joining in my challenge this week. Love that window in your card. Especially like the placement of it...Beautiful. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one of your cards are amazing! Such pretty details!Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards!! Each is designed wonderfully ! Loving all the pennants!! Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love the design of the first one! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super set of cards! Love the heart border! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, great designs. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)