Translate

Friday 6 January 2012

Sue's Album 'Happy' and 'Boys'

Hello all,

another couple of layouts to share with you :0)

These two make a double page for BF's album. Is it me or are some MME papers so beautiful and complete that you could pretty much stick a photo on and call them done! I really feel like I cheated with one of them (as you will see not much to add!) Still, they look lovely and BF will be delighted, and probably think I am very clever :0D

This is the 'cheat' only added string and a few hearts! Call that scrapbooking - pish!



Although not a lot better I did at least make a banner, cut the word on the Cricut and  stick some additional paper to cover a lot of the glitter (just a little bit too much in my opinion!) 



Thanks for stopping by to see my 'not so involved' layouts!

Ali x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)