Translate

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sue's Album '2 Little Boys'

Hello and a very, very happy and healthy New Year to you all!!!

Goodness, is it me or is time flying? All of my best intentions seem to be going out of the window, but.....drum roll please....I EXERCISED THIS MORNING!!! Finally, after finding an excuse for the last few months I bit the bullet and am going to do the Jillian Michaels shred programme - yay!

I have been really busy with stuff for Frosted Designs - which I will be sharing later in the month :0) plus we have most of our family birthdays at the beginning of the year, my Mum and brother's tomorrow! So busy, busy times :0)

This layout is for my BF's birthday album and is of her sons way back 19 years ago, when the youngest one (my godson) arrived on the scene :0)

I paper pricked the edges and then misted with a Cosmic Shimmer spray or 2 (I can't quite remember!)  Everything is from my stash including the Webster's Pages vellum that I didn't know I had! I have fussy cut around the rocking horse and the leaves at the top and tucked the photo under. How is this for craftiness?? The 'punched' circle border is the left overs from making a circle banner!!



Pink Paislee Daily Junque paper made into a rosette.
Sweet little chaps eh? Still sweet but not so little :0)

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely week,

Ali x


1 comment:

  1. Ooh...this is soooo sweet! I love the misting and the little bits of detail! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)