Translate

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch #29

Morning,

another gorgeous sketch from the lovely Karin :0) I really enjoyed playing with this one. I also forced myself to try out a coloured background and, for once, I am quite happy with the result!

Here is the sketch:



and here is my take using more of our holiday photos:

The background is Basic Grey and the rest of the papers are October Afternoon


I cut the hearts using the Cricut George and Basic Shapes and then embossed them in the Cuttlebug.  The buttons are Basic Grey - I do think they make the nicest buttons!
Do give this sketch a go and upload it to Frosted Designs, we love to see what you do :0) Check out what the rest of the design team did - the samples are amazing!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Ali x 

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Ali!! Amazing pictures!! The heart banner is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)