Translate

Saturday 26 November 2011

A busy little bee :0)

Hello all,

it's been a while since I posted anything but that's not to say I haven't been crafting!

I have had three commissioned albums (one of which I shall share today), I have finished the gold sample of the Christmas Album. I would have said that I was a sliver girl but now I am not so sure!

I have also been making loads of cards - it's been a busy time here! Engagement, congratulations, loads of birthdays and of course Christmas!! Plus my Mum has been ordering  cards left, right and centre! I wish I had the time to get them all photographed, if only so I could remember what I had done!

Anyway, here are a few of the things I have been up to:







9" x 7" pocket book for storing all those wedding ideas.






Thanks for stopping by, hoping to get some lo's done soon, I can't remember the last time I did a scrapbook page!!

Ali x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! These are fabulous projects! Love that you are so productive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)