Translate

Thursday 7 July 2011

Sketchy Thursday 7.7 Challenge

Oh I am so into this :0)

It's only been 24 hours since I found this site and I have been desperate to see the new sketch!

7.7 sketch challenge

Here is my take on it.

Echo Park 'Life is Good'; Crate Paper chipboard flower; Basic Grey buttons; Bakers Twine 'Cotton Candy'; American Crafts 'Remarks' letters coloured with ProMarker 'Mustard'

GD and Little Cousin at 2nd birthday party, little cuties.

A couple of other layouts I did last night (when I should have been sleeping!)


Crate Paper 'Restoration' papers and chipboard; flat backed pearls; Heidi Swapp butterfly
This photo of DD#2 was taken at Nellie's birthday party too.

Lastly, one of Dan and Tones taken on Father's Day. I love this photo as Tony is 6' 5" and a car mechaninc and Dan is 5' 6", a newly trained teacher having given up a career in law. They couldn't be more different, but as the saying goes, opposites attract and they really are the best of mates.

Echo Park 'For the Record' papers and stickers.
I think that's me done for this week (not scrapping, just blogging!) it's a GD day tomorrow and we are off to the zoo - I am praying for sun!!

Have a great weekend.
Ali x

5 comments:

  1. This is sweet - love your colours and your photos - great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layouts! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your lo's!! Those photos and the banner on the first one are sooooooooooooo cute! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pages!! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found ST and your page is just wonderful! love the title on the banner! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)