Translate

Saturday 9 July 2011

The Scrappiest challenge Sketch 127

Ok so when I said no more blogging this week..............! I then stumbled across another fantastic inspiration site, I can't believe what I have been missing out on for all this time. I have got a lot of making up to do!!

Here is their sketch



and here is what I did with a photo of my Mum and Dad

Papers are Cosmo Cricket Material Girl, the May circle has been cut from my  Silhouette, the chunky chipboard heart is from Melody Ross and covered in paper.
I really need to find a better way of taking photos as they always look a bt washed out, lol.
Have a great weekend - this is me done for the week, seriously!
Ali x

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo of your grand parents. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with The Scrappiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really cute! I love the May die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)