Translate

Thursday 26 September 2013

Love Your Laugh

I have had so much fun playing with the Lulu and Roy Collection from Kaisercraft that I had to make another layout!



I just love the diversity of the colour palette. On this one I have picked out pink and apricot, with a little dash of grey to cool it down.


I used Glossy Accents on the letter stickers to give them some dimension.


There are so many gorgeous little diecuts in the 6 x 6 pad....perfect for finishing touches :)


I love the 'dictionary' paper...how sweet to do it in pink (there's a foiled version in the 6 x 6 pad!) 

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

2 comments:

  1. STUNNING.....it's the touches like the little stars, the number sticker & that string circle...& how could one NOT love that smiley face!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)