Translate

Friday 2 August 2013

Step Out of Your Comfort Zone Take 2

After doing the KraftItUp challenge with Lizzy, and I have to admit, enjoying it so much (!) I thought I would try something else that doesn't involve a white background and tiny photo!!

DGD was in a dance show a while back as a beautiful ladybird, dancing to the Ugly Bug Ball :) They had a professional photographer at the dress rehearsal and parents were able to buy the prints. One of the Mum's got the number wrong on her order and ended up with this photo of DGD in various sizes!!! She kindly gave them to us but this 10 x 8 had got stuck to the paper envelope....never mind said Mamma...I'll scrap it...so I did!!


I didn't know where to start with this size photo so I went to 2peas to look for inspiraton.....do you think I can find the layout to credit the talent???? No!!! So whomever you are, thank you and sorry for not sharing your beautiful layout.


More Distress Inks through stencils...I can't stop!! Do you like what I did with the stickers??? It reads across and down.....well I thought it was clever!!! LOL


Silhouette cut title (what else?) 



The banner on the right is covering all the paper pulls :) Lovely, lovely Simple Stories 'Vintage Bliss' ....one of my faves!

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Stencils with inks....oh, yessy indeedy! LOOOVE it...& v clever with the words!!! I really, really like those sort of vertical banners....soooo great seeing you jumping outta that comfort zone...go Ali:):):)
    PS: I spy a badge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is sooooo cool! I love this layout - looks amazing, Ali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoi hoi

    super layout love it.

    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)