Translate

Sunday 12 May 2013

giving things a try :0)

As yo may have seen I am playing along (as much as I can) with the Upwards and Onwards weekend.

After doing yesterday's lo I was browsing through the blog hop and came across Lisa-Jane's double page spread.....something I never do! OK...time to give it a go. I had 2 photos of my girl and having already done one I thought I would make a second layout to make it a double pager.

Here they are together:



don't ask me why 
there is a gap!!!











I used the same papers but ran the composition from L to R and put a little cluster at the bottom R to balance the cluster on the previous page. Lots of ink splatters coming down the page to represent Autumn leaves.

word cut on Silhouette and 'ombred' with Distress Inks. New Martha Stewart clay molds....sprayed with Color Shine.

a 3 because that was how old she was in the photo...Studio Calico Snippets. Marianne Design leaf die and MS butterfly punch

this little butterfly was made by DGD....that's how easy it is!!! I stencilled through the negative of the leaf dies with Distress Inks.
The ombre effect on the title was inspired by Jennifer's Good Morning Sunshine post.

Thanks for popping in today, I am back to the house to clear out all our tools now .....boo, hiss, no scrapping today :0(

Ali x 

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous moment to capture & good on you doing a double...that title is delish, as are those little moulds..& as for color shine. It's the YUMMIEST spray!!! I like how you've got your handwriting in there...did you have a close look at my blog header? Guess who's writing is there??!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page! I love the clay leaves sprayed with color shine, and the ombre title is just perfect! You are inspiring me right back again! Thanks so much for entering the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fab! I'm glad you were inspired and it has turned out so well. I love the ombre title too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)