Translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

A little someone has been keeping me busy :0)

Hello, hello it's been forever ....at least it seems that way!!

I am popping in quickly to share my good news and a card that I whizzed up to celebrate our new arrival......my absoluteley gorgeous DGS!!!

I stamped and typed onto the white card, then ran it through an embossing folder. Stuck a star and a bow on, matted it and voila!! Super simple....but that's my style....just as well as time is precious at the mo ;0) Still if it's a choice between crafting and cuddles....cuddles win hands down!!!


and relaaaxxxxxx :0)
 Thanks for popping in, I will be back in a couple of days to share some of the bits I have been making for this little chap's bedroom :0)

Ali x

3 comments:

  1. Oh he is absolutely adorable!! Have fun cuddling with him Ali, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just BEAUTIFUL - what a lovely, lovely baby - & I'm not just saying that... he's a really handsome little boy...wow! You must breed 'em good over there:)) AND of course, your card is divine & what I aspire to!!!! Totally says it all:):):) Go orn, then, orrfff ya go - no time fer readin' this - yer missin' out on CUDDLES:):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope Mum & Bub & The Man are all coping well:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous baby and card. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)