Translate

Saturday 30 March 2013

2/100 'Balloon'

Another super duper sketch at Skissedilla....and another layout for DGD's album :0)

I pulled bits and bobs out of my CKC kit but because of that child's love of the colour that shall remain nameless I had to find different papers. Fortunately my new Glitz Design pad arrived in the nick of time!!


Love You Madly papers, Studio Calico wood veneers, Spellbinders dies, Prima stamp

The splats are Paint Dabbers ...delish! Wood veneers are Studio Calico
And here is the lovely birthday sketch:


Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

11 comments:

  1. At this output rate, you'll be able to buy stuff before you even miss not buying any!!! Oh, glorious, wondrous, monstrous PURPLE....& AGAIN...done PURfectly:):) LOOOOVE the splats & the twine balloon is sooo sweet...& I missed that bit of news. Tell her I'll be looking out for a very colourful balloon flying by:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy, gorgeous layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm partecipating to the challenge, your page is stunning, I love it! for me, you are the winner :) - this week there are 3 winner, I hope to be one of the other 2 ahahah
    ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an AMAZING page! I loooove the twine balloon and all the fun touches on this page. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that big splat! What a spectacular page. I love the entire feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning layout. I love all the white space and your layers of different papers and embellishment. Thank you for playing with us at Skissedilla.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful page, lovely vibrant photo and sweet story! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun page, I love how you've balanced the photo cluster, journalling and white space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great page! Love the layered mat stack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page, the balloon made from twine with a wood veneer inside looks brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)