Translate

Saturday 2 February 2013

My Minds Eye and Gossamer Blue Challenge

Do you have a brand that you love beyond all others? I do, My Minds Eye!! I buy every new collection because they are always the stand out designs, however, because I love them I can't bring myself to use them!! I have dozens of 12 x 12s that just get stroked, so I buy the 6 x 6's in the hope that I will use them....well, yeah unless it's a paper that I adore, in which case I have to hold onto it...so that now means I have a 12 x 12 and two 6 x 6 versions of the same paper!! Do you understand, or at this point are you switching off to my ramblings??? LOL

Anywho, the point is with this challenge I have to use MME products....so imagine the sweat I broke into as I sliced and die cut my way through my loves ;0)

It is an eclectic mix of Lost and Found; Miss Caroline 'Howdy Doody'; The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' and 'Lavender' and Follow Your Heart 'Be Amazing' and 'Be Happy' plus stamps (although I can't tell you which lines as I don't keep the packaging!)......still waiting for the new lines to come to the UK.





 Apologies for the rather poor photos......but it is a very grey day in the UK :0(

Thanks for popping in,

Ali x

4 comments:

  1. AAAAH, so your secret's are coming out now....You, who NEVER uses patterned bg HOARDS patterned paper....that's a serious addiction..but a fun one! Least you've started to use some here...& MME does have the most beautiful designs...& they SMELL nice - have you noticed that - so do Graphic 45!!!!!!!!! You've used the paper really nicely, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a dynamic layout! I love this, Ali!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I'm the same - it takes me ages to actually cut the paper for a layout because I just love it so much I don't want to ruin it by cutting into it! I do love MME as well - love the texture and colours of their papers. This is an adorable layout and very brave of you to take on the challenge of using your papers.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so understand in fact I have the same issues lol I love all the little die cuts and the stamping so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)