Translate

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Christmas Mini Album 2012

****be warned .... photo heavy post****

I rarely scrap Christmas. I think it's because the photos are usually dark and whilst I love Christmas colours when I get them out to scrap they don't inspire me.

I had bought an old Teresa Collins collection in the sale and decided that if I used it as white + one then it could work for me.....and I am so glad that I did :0)

Here is my rather large mini and a selection of some of the pages!! Once again I have to apologise for the dodgy photos!! I have either got to start using colour or get some proper lighting ;0) !!

I used my Zutter to bind it. The front cover is acetate with a doily and a 3D star that I made and some of the chipboard that came with the colelction

more chipboard

Ali Edwards SVG file, American Crafts arrow stamp
another Ali Edwards cut file that I have attached with washi so it lifts to reveal my journalling.  Hard to see but on the other page is a white heart with a chipboard attached to it

I cut the heart out and attached it to a stick, stamp is my fave MME, opposite page is Ali Edwards stamp and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alphas

Ali Edwards Stamp and more acetate from the collection

Ali Edwards stamp and arrow cut on Silhouette, American Crafts thank you stamp

MME stamp, Studio Calico veneer heart

Heidi Swapp stamp

another Heidi Swapp stamp from the same set!

Teresa Collins journal stamp tucked behind photo

Thanks for popping in,

Ali x 

1 comment:

  1. Totally FABULOUS. I have real trouble with Chrissy colours, too..but you've completely ROCKED it. I LOVE it.....& that Heidi Swapp stamp set is the best - I have it,too:):)!!!! LOVE how you've used the washi as a 'hinge', too.....you do CAS sooo well...acetate works a treat. I would be happy happy happy if this was mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)