Translate

Friday 11 January 2013

'Totally Silly'

Hellloooooo!! Happy New Year to you all :0)

Goodness me it has been ages since I last had a minute to blog!! 

Life is still very busy, but I won't bore you with the details....this is my happy place!!

So, I had said that I wouldn't be playing along with this month's
Sketch365 but then I thought 'blow it' I must be able to find a couple of hours to have a go at all the AMAZING techniques I have been watching on the Creative Jump Start series go and see what you are missing!



So here is my interpretation:

New Year, New Me????? Coloured background!!!  Watch this space ;0)

This fabulous background is made with texture paste and a crackle embossing folder. Tattered Angels Chalk Mist and water

Pink Paislee ephemera, Maya Road heart ribbon slide

Delicious drips!!
Here is the sketch that inspired me to get back into messy play :0)



You still have time to play just pop along to sketchbook365 and join in the fun!!

Hope to see you in the not too distant future, thanks for popping in,

Ali x 

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo glad you found time...bet it felt good!!! Loving the orange dots...new you indeed!!! Or is it all the scrapping you WANTED to do piled onto one LO ??!!!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! When you get bored of it (which is inevitable) don't file it in the dreaded underbed storage I want it in a frame please :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Fabulous LO and I love the use of the techniques from Creative Jump Start ( I have been following it too, but yet to put into practice!) Thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW great textures and techniques. You have been busy! Gorgeous layout - TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)