Translate

Thursday 17 January 2013

...better late than never :0)

I know that life has been eating into my blogging time but have only just realised that I forgot to share my calendar for 2013 with you!

I like to make a calendar every year and when I say the Heidi Swapp free printables click here I knew that this was going to be the one for this year :0) It is only 7 x 5 and DH made a wise point...how are you going to fit everything into those tiny squares? Hmm...with mini journaling cards and a sparkly peg of course!!! Happy accidents :0)

OK...as there are 12 months in a year there are going to be a lot of photos....you have been warned!!

I have put my Silhouette to good use on this project! The cake stamp is Hero Arts and everything else is from My Minds Eye, Ali Edwards, Studio Calico and Maya Road :0)



















Thanks for popping in,

Ali x

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it...espcially the cake stamp for birthdays...fabulous idea...& those mini journal writing on thingies.....hope the not smoking is still happening. YOU CAN DO IT...scrap more, smoke less!!!!!!!!!!! Next year, I'm gonna make myself a calendar....please remind me towards the end of the year...you can write that in, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome calendar! It is featured on Heidi Swapp's Facebook fan page! - Jennifer Evans; Heidi Swapp Media Team Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you using bazzill clear acrylic on top of the months to write and erase on? love your calendar. lana cano kloch

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you using bazzill clear acrylic on top of the months to write and erase on? love your calendar. lana cano kloch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me that I printed this calendar oh, so long ago and didn't do anything with it. I'm inspired now to get with the program. I didn't have the creative genius to think of anything special to do with it and you have provided me with that! Now I can't wait to get it out and put it together using yours as inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so much fun!!! saw it over on heidi's facebook page. fabulous!
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)