Translate

Sunday 25 November 2012

'Funny Faces' ;0)

I am loving that there is more and more happening in the UK blogging scrap world....and about blinkin' time, if you ask me!!!

Another lovely sketch over at Sketchbook365, it's running till 20th December so pop along and give it a go!!

My lo is of my DD#2 and DGD one evening whilst getting DGD ready for bed (she'll be wearing pink pyjamas when she comes!)

frame and heart were cut on my beloved Silhouette!! Stamp is Elle's Studio. |Letter stickers are Glitz Design

handmade paper clip bow on the photo of my little honey. leaves and star bubble cut on the Silhouette. Stamps are American Crafts 'Dear Lizzy' .....never noticed them before!

leaves misted with Cosmic Shimmer spray. Hearts are Martha Stewart

all the papers are from my pink scraps file....it's great to have them in order...in theory it is saving me a fortune!!! hahaha who am I kidding?????
Here is the sketch that inspired me:

Latest Challenge - December 2012 Sketch

I suppose they were hoping for a Christmas theme, but I just don't scrap Christmas.....no reason, just don't!! Maybe this year will be different as Father Christmas is featuring heavily in conversations with DGD at the moment :0)

One of the magic moments of this week was DGD being asked what she would like Father Christmas to bring her and she replied 'presents would be lovely, but most of all I would like him to bring some new slippers for my Mamma (me) as she hasn't got any and if he brought them to my house I could give them to her on Christmas morning and she would be really happy and have warm feet' ...... little treasure :0)

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

6 comments:

  1. This is totally weird.... I need new slippers - just haven't got a sweet, cute grandie who thinks of me like you [yet!!]...sigh....& I just took some really 'crazy' photos of my 2 boys today -out for lunch for DH's birthday!!!! Small world, I say.. LOVE the pink...you store em by colour - what a fab idea!!! And I'm gonna go check that sketch out..it's perfect for you with your white space, I must say:):):) LOOOOVE the way you've done that star, too....alright, I'm off now. NZ next week. 10 days. Family. Sigh [!!!!], the travel never ends:):)!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever girl!!! NZ slippers...done deal - hubby can buy them for me for Chrissy...why didn't I think of that???!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah, how sweet. Love the Santa converstaion! Your page is fab, I love the leaves in place of the baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous LO, love the little flower detail and a lovely story too. Thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of the sketch. Love those funny photos! TFS x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)