Translate

Thursday 16 August 2012

October Afternoon Sketch Challenge 'Beautiful'

It feels like forever since I posted anything as all the recent posts have been scheduled. It is good to be back :0)

I saw the sketch posted over at OA and loved it! I love OA papers and this sketch, their papers and a recent holiday photo of DGD screamed do a layout NOW!!!

So, after rifling through my scraps (of which there are many!) I came up with this CAS layout :0)

I can't even begin to tell you what collections they are all from...suffice to say they are many and varied but all OA!!

this is a Studio Calico mask that I inked through

The washi tape is homemade because I didn't have any the right colour!

the title was, as ever, cut on the Silhouette :0)


and here is the fabulous sketch from Marcy.....


Oa august 2012 sketch delicious eh?

There is some seriously dodgy cropping on those photos - that's what you get for rushing!!
Thanks for popping in,

Ali x


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this - such a happy fun layout! I too love OA and I love the mix you have here. Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yeah, about the photo, but those hearts are seriously scrumptious & look PERFECT...:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)