Translate

Sunday 22 July 2012

...and yet more cards!!!

I really can't remember the last time I made so many cards!! Thought I would share the wedding one I made for my friends and also a couple of commissioned ones :0)

Apologies for the wonky and, frankly, not brilliant photographs. I am so tired that I appear to be viewing things on the squiff!!



Super simple! I embossed all the card using various folders and then hand cut the cake tiers, added some pearls and ribbon and did a bit of stamping :0)

Anna Griffin paper put through the printer for the custom sentiment. 

I really like the way the flags came out on this one!
Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

2 comments:

  1. These are really so pretty Ali, LOVE white on white! so elegant and perfect! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)