Translate

Sunday 13 May 2012

Counterfeit Kit - a photo (at last!)

Hello,

just a quickie today, I have been soooo poorly (poor me!) this week and after posting that I felt much better I ended up taking a  turn for the worse and got anything that ended in 'itus'!!!

I have finally got my kit together and because I have felt rubbish I haven't even been crafting so was able to photograph it today before diving in, lol.

It is only a mini version as, like Lisa, I shall be adding to it along the way ;0) Love the little bits and bobs from the various inspiration kits and so easy to forge too!


They are a real hotch potch of manufacturers and even two free papers that I spied on Pinterest. My butterflies have been diecut from an old Salmon Encroute balsa wood box......fabulous!

Looking forward to getting cracking with it. Thanks for popping in,

Ali x

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create with this fantastic looking 'kit'. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose, wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it is a very good start - hope you're feeling up to scrapping all the way through it and adding lots lots more. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your kit, Ali! Especially those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty kit. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)