Translate

Friday 2 March 2012

MME 'Danbury' Mini Album

Hello everyone,

sharing a little mini that I made to fill with photos taken at a Country Park we visit quite often with the dog.

I had seen the Maya Road album with all the different layers but couldn't find it in the UK so decided to make use of my Spellbinders dies and MS edge punches to create my own version :0)

All the papers are My Mind's Eye 'Lost and Found' .....gorgeousness!!!









I love this layered look! The MME papers are super sturdy anyway, but once you have added photos, mats and embellishments they hold their own as well as any other little album :0)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a super day!

Ali x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the beautiful paper and the great layers! Nicely done! Happy Weekend!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)