Translate

Wednesday 11 January 2012

'Being 46' Mini Album

Okay, I am going to write (or at least type) this statement in black and white and then I have to adhere to it or be held accountable....I AM NOT GOING TO BUY ANY MORE PRODUCTS (until I have used up at least 50% of my hoard)


So in the spirit of other bloggers who have a word for 2012, my word is going to be

utilise 

u·ti·lize

 [yoot-l-ahyz]  Show IPA
verb (used with object), -lized, -liz·ing.
to put to use; turn to profitable account: 

I have found so many chipboard albums in a box under my bed that I had forgotten about plus I have got things in the spare room as well as all the stuff in my craft room (as I know we all have!) but I really have got to rein it in. So, once all my sale items arrive that will be it!!

With this in mind I have made a mini of my last birthday using Teresa Collins Gratitude papers - don't know why I bought them, I am not that keen on orange and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK!!!  Still it came out ok. The album is a back to back binding (love this style) and as it was all done in an evening there isn't a lot of embellishing.










There are some other pages but to be honest the photos are a bit hit and miss today as the light here is not fab. 

Looking forward to showing you more with my long forgotten treasure :0)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week,

Ali x 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Looks good...not too shabby for a night's work! :)

    Love your word! I've been downsizing myself...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)