Translate

Saturday 12 November 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #258

I am typing at the speed of light so that I can go and get dressed and start what should be a very busy Saturday......keep getting the third degree as to how long I will be!!!!

This week's sketch from PL is really unusual - wasn't sure about it at first but gave it a bash and am really happy with how it turned out :0)

Sk258

Here is my take with GD valiantly trying to create a sandcastle out of tiny shells on the beach in Turkey - really tricky with no sand and very hard on the feet too!!

Papers are MME Fine and Dandy (didn't even know I had these!) with various bits and pieces I found in a drawer :0)


Love the texture on this paper.
Just one more post and then I am done.....for the moment!! Thanks for looking.

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)