Translate

Friday 5 August 2011

Yay, back in heaven!

Hooray, as promised my DH did return home with my paper shelves and what a monster it is! We had a bit of a job to get it up the stairs but after balancing on bannisters and some jiggery pokery we finally got it in situ. You can imagine how much fun it was to sort everything in colour order for solids and designer order for patterns - although you will see from the photo I clearly need to do some shopping, lol!



The solid card stock has been sorted into colour order, then in the middle are the solid card pads I have, 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 paper pads on the top and then pattened paper is sorted by designer.

Pretty cool eh? So now I am waiting for a shelving unit to replace this shelf, and a metal strip to go under the paper storage one so that I can store my stickles and dabbers (I shall be attaching magnets to the bottles so that they are always primed and ready to go!)

Going to sit and bask in the glory of a tidy craft room now :0)
Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)