Translate

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mini Album - So nice in Nice

Hi all,

I am not normally this organised at scrapping holiday photos but having heard someone say that scrapbooking should NOT be about embellished pages but more about journalling your memories I thought I would create a mini book of our long weekend in Nice last month. I have to admit I usually don't write what I want and more what will fit into the space! This mini was lovely to do, sometimes I would fill a whole page with writing and the more I wrote the more I remembered :0)

I haven't taken photos of every page but you will get the idea. I wanted it to be all different layers with tabs. I have added maps and tickets rather than have them in pockets, and I am really pleased with the result.

All the papers throughout this album are My Mind's Eye 'So Sophie'. I made the flowers using the papers and strips of felt.











Hope you like it

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)