Translate

Thursday 19 August 2010

OOoer! This is my first time and I'm not sure what I'm doing!

Dear all,
having read and admired so many blogs out there I thought I would have a bash at my own. My name is Ali Parris, missybossy is what I was called throughout most of my formative years! I am married to Del with two beautiful daughters Eloise and Aimi, our dog Basil and cats Millie and Jazmine. Our most recent addition to the family is Ruby, who is the light of my life. I love being a Mum and but being a Grandma exceeds all my expectations!
I have been paper crafting for a few years now but only seriously for the last eighteen months (pretty much since my grand-daughter Ruby was born).
What I love the most about scrapbooking is that you are preserving all those fabulous memories - including all the quirky photos that would never make it into a frame!
I started with the traditional 12 x 12 and 8 x 8 albums but have recently discovered mini albums - oh joy - the sky is the limit as to what you can scrapbook with.
I have now started selling my minis on ebay and am delighted with the feedback I have recieved. The only downside to selling them is that having put my heart and soul into them I find it tricky to let go :)
I also make and sell cards, mainly for family and friends but have started supplying a shop in Aldeburgh and intend to fit more time in to supply other shops - my eldest daughter, Eloise has offered to be my sales team! I am still at that stage of not quite having the confidence in my products, maybe I never will!
I hope that this blog will give you ideas and inspiration and that as time goes on my photography skills improve because as you will see from some of the photos they leave a lot to be desired at the moment!
Hope you all have a great week - I have got Ruby from Friday to Monday as the girls and Del are off camping at the V festival, so we are going to the zoo and visiting family.
Take care Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)