Translate

Friday 26 July 2013

Dream Big

I have spent the last couple of evenings fiddling about with Project Life (not PL proper....some additional pages for DGS' album) and really needed to do a 12 x 12 lo!!

Paper Stories have another super sketch this month....albeit getting towards the closing date!! Better late than never :)))

I started this lo with nothing like the final result in mind .....but do you know what??? I love it!! :))))



*sigh* Heidi Swapp on the Silhouette :)))

Papers are American Crafts 'Little Boy Blue' and I was going to go all cutesy.....???? Check out the heart....details below!!

YUM YUM YUM!!! This stuff is called Sparkle Medium by Imagination Crafts.......glittered texture paste!!!! I scraped mine through a chevron stencil onto acetate........it looks good here....but in real life it is amazing!
Here is the sketch....it's a beaut :)

 
yes I know....one day I will do multiple photos!!!

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and so sweet! Love the strong, graphic vibe! Thank you for joining us at Paper Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAW DROPPING...that glittered texture paste??? What next??? LOOOOVE!!! Looks totally amazing here...sooo much going on ...but still not cluttered, clever chicky....that 'dream big'....sooo getting lifted....& I really, REALLY liked the 'big dreams' underneath. Fabbo! Really, really love this one...those 'banners' under the photo, too...& the cluster off left....winner combo, I reckon:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous....LOOOOOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Really sweet. Love the large title and the glitter texture paste looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at Paper Stories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)