Translate

Friday 26 April 2013

Friendly Love

Hello, hello!!

I had a couple of spare hours today and was desperate to play along with ScrapFriends' latest sketch (they are, quite simply, the best!)and I also spotted The Studio Challenge's latest challenge was to use masks......brilliant!

So without further ado, here is my take with a photo of DGD and her bestie as Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder at her Tangled themed birthday party :0)

I love this sketch...sigh


washi tape, texture paste, a mask and the Silhouette....plus Heidi Swap Color Shine (definitely my new fave!) stamp is MME


papers are Simple Stories Vintage Bliss, the button is an old Pink Paislee one

and here is the sensational sketch:



go and have a play with either or both challenges :0)

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

6 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch :) Lovely pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,yi, yi, yiiiiiiiii...that photo...that black 'love'...gonna be copied...sozzy, just soooo yummy I can't resist!!! Glad you like the sketches, must say I LOVED this one...did it then it got picked up by our local Scrap mag.....so it's a good sketch!!!! Love how you've used the stars on the chevron...very clever:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page, messy, funky, and such a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, love the arrows and the masking looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tape effects. Great page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)