Translate

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Frosted Designs #46 'Hello You'

It's sketch time again at Frosted Designs!!

This was a bit of a rush job as having only just returned from holiday, then dashing away for DD#1's graduation, then going to a friends's wedding, I had to grab what was to hand and just go with it! I am really into orange at the moment....don't know why.....but what I do know is that once this layout was done I was really happy with the way it turned out...who needs hours when 30 minutes gets you this!!

This really came together thanks to Crate Paper stickers and K & Co rub ons! The circle is Distress Stain through a mask and then spritzed with Cosmic Shimmer Mist



I had already splatted this orange paper from Heidi Swapp 'No Limits' with white paint so didn't have to wait for paint to dry...hooray! The flower is an old Prima one. The journaling tag is from Anna Griffin.


What also helped with the speedy process was having another fabulous sketch from Karin to work with :0)



Thanks for popping in today, hope to see your take over at Frosted Designs....you have 2 weeks to get it done :0)

Ali x 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love the painted circle mat! And the dark background really just helps all the colours pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I really love the paint on the black cardstock - looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the circle behind picture! Another creative layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why hello gorgeous! NOW I know why I haven't seen you in blogland for a while, busy busy having fun and partying! HA! 30 minutes I wish! never stop to amaze at how you seem to whip up fabbo pages out of your sleeve without any effort. This one's really neat! Have a soupah weekend! Cheers! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)