Translate

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Caravan of Love ;0)

Well, hellooo!!

It feels like ages since I was here! We have just returned from a marvelous week in Lake Garda.........molto bello :0) Off to Norwich tomorrow for DD#1's graduation from her Masters degree......puffs up chest with pride.....a wedding on Saturday...and then off to Tunisia with DD#1 and DGD!! Phew.....now you know why this blog has been, and will be, a bit quiet!

My cousin, the one from the previous layout, has moved into a caravan with her fiance after returning from their world tour. So to accommodate all the photos that have been appearing on Facebook I thought I would make her a little album to pop them into :0)

Cut with the good old Silhouette this little beauty came together in an evening...just as well otherwise it would have stayed in my head as an idea!!

I was quite proud of myself as I had to fiddle about with the tools to create the inner pages :0)




Off to make a card for the upcoming celebrations. I am sorry that I haven't been visiting your lovely blogs, I shall have a lot of catching up to do!!

Take care and thanks for popping in,

Ali x 

1 comment:

  1. Busy you! We stayed in Desenzano del Garda a few years back [all the way from Oz] & absolutely LOVED it....had 6 nights there. Totally gorgeous spot & Sirmione was a higlight as well....lucky you getting to Tunisia too. The advantages of living in your part of the world....the caravan is cute, too:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)