Translate

Friday 30 March 2012

Just Because.......

It was so lovely to just go with the flow on this layout.

The photo is from our holiday last year in Turkey - album still not finished!! I thought I had better get cracking as there will be a new one to start soon :0) So the only thing I had t consider was that it would be sitting next to another page already done in the album.

The green of this Glitz Design paper was perfect but I didn't want the cake stand so out with the paints and ink!!

I started off with white acrylic paint and water in a mister bottle, but it was too subtle
Black and white acrylic paints put on with a credit card (an old one!!) and the good old sewing machine came to my rescue again when I knew it needed something more :)

The chipboard sticker is WRMK with a bit of Bakers Twine

A Glitz Design Glimmer sticker and you can see the white misted paint a bit clearer on this photo
So that's my just because layout....been a while since I worked without a sketch...it's nice.... occasionally!!

Thanks for popping in

Ali x 

3 comments:

  1. love this! the color is awesome and I love the elements and details! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali! Great page and congratulations on the Frosted Designs DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a cool page!!! I really love the green - so powerful! Looks great! The twine looks so cool like that - in s spiral! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)